A fancier version of the basic model that features not only the bottom-mounted LED, but also an RGB LED under each key as well as hot-swap sockets that let you change your switches on the fly! The lighting effects are much brighter and more prominent than on the regular model. The screw on the right side of the keypad functions as a side button (mapped to escape) and is also used to change LED modes and the color of the keys on the "custom" LED mode.
This wide version is made for index+ring players.
- Two keys mapped to Z and X
- A touch-sensitive side button (can be disabled)
- Compatible wit Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android (depends on device)
- LEDs can be configured without software
- Keys can be remapped with software remapper
- Switches are hot-swappable
- 3D printed flat keycaps with pre-installed o-rings
- Pre-installed microsuction tape
- 3 foot micro USB cable
- Micro USB interface
- 1000 Hz polling rate
- 1 ms response time