Please note that all keypads are made to order and your order can take up to 3 business days to ship.
Looking for something slimmer, quieter, more portable, or all three? This is a 4 key keypad that uses capacitive pads instead of switches, which results in potentially faster key presses by eliminating key travel and a slimmer design. It features LED modes specifically rewritten for this model and a side button that is... a screw? The side screw functions as a capacitive button just like the top pads and is mapped to Escape by default, but can be easily remapped to something like ~ for quick restart. Configuration of LED modes and brightness can be done through the software remapper.
- Four touch pads mapped to Z, X, C, and V
- A touch-sensitive side button (can be disabled)
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android (depends on device)
- Keys can be remapped and LED mode can be changed with software remapper
- Pre-installed microsuction tape
- 3 foot micro USB cable
- Micro USB interface
- 1000 Hz polling rate
- 1 ms response time